Thursday, January 1, 2009

best moments from 2008!!!!


Happy new year to all my blog readers!!!!!!!
well people who read my blog..well this post is going to be about my moments in the year 2008!!

january:
1. able to representing my school running team for mssppp
2.winning the 4x100 sprint with my schoolmates..
3.winning the 4x200 sprint with my fellow schoolmates..
4.getting 2nd the indivisual event of 200m sprint..

february:
1.scoring my 1st goal in the penang league..XD
2.celebrating chinese new year with my friends and relatives..

march:
1.celebrating my birthday with friends..
2.getting my 2nd, third, fouth, fifth and six goal for contact in the penang league..

april:
1.getting 2nd again for the third time in three years for the school marathon..
2.winning the penang league..
3.getting top scorer in penang league div1

may:
(nothing)

june:
1.getting A in my bahasa, maths, english and science haha!!!!!XD

july:
1.studying for upsr!!!!!
2.watching my teahcer freak out as we go closer to the big major exam...
3.going to Sabah with team contact and meeting all those cool people in Sabah...

august:
1.celebrating my close friends birthday...
2.last week to the major exam and watching all my friends panic while i just relax...

september:
1.watching my teacher panic for us in many different ways...
2. watching my friends get so nervous until they break down...
3.going to partys after the major exams.XD
4.playing cards in school..
5.getting 1st placing in the frontliners floorball challenge 2008 open category
6.being the 4th top scorer in the frontliners floorball challenge 2008 open category

october:
1.going to sarawak and cameron highlands with my classamates and friends from other classes in the school
2.acting for the school play...

november:
1.ending school..
2.going into the school holidays
3.dancing in vbs(vacation bible school)
december:
1.spending time with my school friends
2.going carolling in other people's houses and eating a lot...
3.celebrating christmas with friends and relatives...
4.getting my new semi accoustic guitar in KL
5.celebrating new year in church
6.not sleeping in 4 straight days...

No comments: