Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My last night in Penang....

Well people in Penang i have to sadly say bye bye as i am in Australia i will remember you all who is a part of my life....i will always remember you people unless i some how forget XD...

Anyway, the last night in penang was not what i really expected...i expected it to be fun and awesome....Well the last night that I had was only the fun part not really awesome..

The fun part was saying bye bye to Joel and Joshua in the airport and in Ian's house eating and playing the ps2...didn't get to play the ps3 because his friend was playing it and other people...Well although i didn't get to play the awesome ps3 at least i had fun kicking Ian's butt in football again in the ps2 and having a fun time playing tekken 5 with Bryan also... If i could give a rating from 1-1o i would give a 4....

Well now i have another problem...At first i was so positive of coming back to Penang to play in the Penang floorball league in June and July but now i am not really sure of what am i going to do because one of my friends told me it does not matter if i don't come back....Contact will not change....So right now i keep on thinking should i come back or should i stay back in Australia???? I cant really answer the question by myself i need to pray for the answer...and pray that i will know the answer early so i can get CHEAP tickets... So guys if you can please pray for me to get the answer...

The End

From Elcheapo/nicholas/nush

Date: 28/1/09 1:36am...






No comments: