Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things that i like to talk about... =)

Wazzaaapppp my blog readers!!!! Hello!!!! Aloha amigos( is that the correct way to spell it??? i not really sure...Oh well!!!) i feel just great haha...

Anyone missed me so far??? anyone??? anyone miss Nush??? what about Elcheapo??? Most importantly anyone miss nick???hopefully someone misses me hopefully...

So I am confirm going aussie but when am I going cant tell you people yet because i also dont know when will I be going to aussie...Let me tell you people life is very unpredictable for example : one day you see a really nice girl you like and another day you hate her???? weird right??? or maybe you dont hate her but you just dont like her anymore... and another example : one day you are going to aussie and another day you may not go anymore and another day you may go again and the following week you may not go to aussie and the following day you are going to aussie again.. Now that will make everyone very confused...Like how I am now!!!! XD

Well since I am still in Malaysia I better say this while i can MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!! ok that felt good.. haha because once i go to aussie i will say this : aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi... or i may say this we are the aussie's, the mighty mighty aussie's, if you cant hear us we'll shout louder!!!!!ok i may not shout that but it may happen i dont know life is unpredictable...

and since I only could cheer for contact bullets in their 1st match i better cheer for them in my blog and this cheer may not make sense but its cool.... here it goes : We are the bullets, the mighty mighty bullets, if you cant feel us , We'll shoot harder by nicholas and bryan.. this cheer was remixed by the two cousins nicholas and bryan who remixed it from the aussie cheer i wrote above...

I wonder everyday when i go to aussie will anyone from Malaysia remember him??? hopefully they will especially people who takes my things or are close to me...If they cant then too bad la...lol

Now let me tell you something about my friend calvin.. Well what you should know about him is that if you are a girl well he will be interested of being friends with you...but if you are a boy he may not want to talk to you as much as a girl unless he respects you...haha XD anyway he plays the guitar and he also trys to be cool too much... he should just chill like me and he will be way cooler!!!! ya the way to be cool is too just chill and praise the lord!!!! whooo!!!!! ok and let me tell you when i ask cal to blog about me in his blog instead he blogs about how to respect a girl... sad... haha ok i have nothing more to say about cal now let me tell you about my cousin bryan.. Well he is a cool dude, cooler than cal haha well, he is like a pro musician he plays the guitar, bass and the piano... but he mostly plays the bass... he is also plays floorball, he started playing and i just follow... i like to follow him like in facebook and floorball and msn...i dont think i have anything else to talk about him... ok now let me tell you about arh???? let me see who is there to talk about...

Hey lets talk about me/elcheapo/nicholas/nush... Ok nicholas is my real name but my friends call me nick or elcheapo..Well all you need to know about me is that i play floorball a lot and also i like to be very lazy...And also i am a very cheap person so if you have a beg of cents to give away and no one wants it well come looking for me i will keep the cents... ok well i also play the guitar and also like to how you say arh disturb people XD haha... im quiet a cool guy, the reason of why im cool is because i like to eat ice cream, and bath in cold water and like to stay in cold places...Thats why im cool... haha

oh well this is the end....
hope to blog soon or maybe blog very soon

this post is written originally by nicholas






No comments: