Sunday, January 4, 2009

What am I going to do????

Oh My Goodness, all of my friends are in school what am I going to do now??? i am going to sleep??? or should I play video games??? or should I read a book?? what about try to make dogs fly???? hey cool that could happen....
Anyway, Im getting so lonely because all of my friends on msn and skype and on facebook and on friendster are all in school leaving me alone updating my blog and playing maple... by the way what i did this morning when everyone was in school was play the guitar and listen to music and i even did a move called sleep....lol XD
Another reason of why i wrote this post is because maple could not work and I forgot my garena account so i cant play dota...and i am too lazy to fix my ps2 XD so i also cant play any video games... So i am just going to like continue sleeping later if i got nothing to do.....XD
Hey cool, writing this post actually took 5minutes cool...i just wasted 5 minutes =) anyways when all my friends are in school, i actually had time to think about stuff like why is floorball so fun and why is studying so boring but so far i dont know why.....
Oh well this is all the time i have i am going to sleep now or i can just disturb someone.....and hope to update soon since i have nothing to do for the whole month...... XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do some work on your own. Take reference book & do some exercise. Will buy you some activity books todo. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

will ask yr mum to take you to school - westlands or heng ee