Friday, January 16, 2009

The answer is yes!!!!

Well people if u read the older post i said i will tell you the answer or whether i will go or not and the answer is yes i am going to Australia... I have to follow in what my father thinks is the better way.... And now i have to go to Australia and leave everything behind.... Now i have to go to Australia and learn their history and everything because i have no idea about the history.... so sad... right now i have to go to Australia because my brother wants to go so that he does not want to take the language bahasa and my mum is just following my dad so its left me alone that does not one to go and the problem is that i have to follow whatever my dad says.... =( and also i have to stop playing floorball until i come back from Aussie to play in the penang floorball league in June and July....hopefully i get to come back.... as u all know my dad likes to change his mind a lot so i may come back or may not... so sad... oh well the decision is made and its going to suck but at least i can still talk to you guys through msn or facebook or skype or other stuff... oh well i have nothing else to say anymore if not it will become worse and worse for me oh well...
my facebook is also nyjc_96@hotmail.com
my skype is nyjc13
friendster is also nyjc_96@hotmail.com
bye bye i got other stuff to do...

1 comment:

Law(u)rence Anyways said...

m goin 2 miss u like crazy!!! nv,, i'll hug d boxer u bot 4 me everytime i miss u