Saturday, December 27, 2008

think that i like and thing that i don't

Well i finally updated my blog....


the thing that i really want or like is too make ppl stop thinking i have a girlfriend because i dun have 1 yet haha...wat else arh i like playing the guitar and listening to awesome music...and also playing football and basetball and football...arh also sleeping thats the best of all....
ok and now the things that i dont like so much well there is the part where my cousin thinks i am a girl....a guy name hoe shen(annoying little person) and sum other ppl and lets see oh ya teachers that keep scolding me for talking in class and also teahcers who dislike people who bring phones to school.... and sum other stuff i oso like to read peoples blog like for example calvin tans blog because its nice haha....and oso playing games in facebook....like geo challenge and facebook.... i think like thats it for this post haha....and to all u other people my name is nicholas and i am a boy not a girl so dont call me nicole but u can call me nicky...lol :)

No comments: