Thursday, December 4, 2008

Singapore airport!!!!!

KK im bac and on the way to perth we stopped at sing airport and it was so big i needed a sky train to take me around....So we had to stay in the airport for like 2hrs i spend my time looknig at sing and aussie girls and boys and looking at all the baby milo shirts os nice.....haha look at the pictures d i hav nothing to say but look and enjoy the pics!!!!!!!


Wee so fun to ride on!!!!I even thought it was a real ride....
I could smug the camera in a take a picture of the clean shinny toilet!!!!!

dono y i showing u ppl this i just like the plane i guess.....

i look so gay haha!!!!!!!i like the poll its so cold...


this is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!



Singapore starbucks coffee!!!!!


Giant mickey mouse!!!!haha



its so nice i showed u this photo twice


Wee next post will b on my 1st day in aussie!!!!!!BB



No comments: