Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Time b4 leaving to AUSSIE,PERTH

Well it all started in the morning...I woke up about 4am to watch some action on the tv...Then on the way to the toilet i hit my head on the wall and then when i got up i trip on my leg and fell on my face....So i was very awake and i watched tv until early morning...Then about 6:30am i went back to sleep and suddenly my mums phone alarm rang and we all went to get ready for church cz of VBS...Then we went to church and got ready for our station wif other ppl and our station is named Sing & Play(dancing and stuff)So b4 we started me,cal and dennis needed to do sum business in the toilet!!!!!!So Dennis went 1st...Then the kids were coming so me and cal could not shit...Then after sing and play we i wanted to go shit then cal went and stunk up the whole place so i could not...Then i will skip the afternoon cz i slept...Then me,my mum and my bro went to the airport cz we r going to perth...Then lawrence,cheryl,calvin and sunn came to the airport to send us off....Then our flight got delayed so we makan mcdonald and talked and laughed loudly....kk here r sum pictures.....enjoy and by the way i coming bac to penang not staying the 4ever yet...


Needed sum beg air........XD
After 5pics Cheryl finally did a good post......

This is so out of post.....


Playing wif my invisible ball!!!!!!cant u c it???

Well this 1 is just weird....


This is a gd post it even beats Cheryl's post....


This photo was taken in less then 5secs cause more then dat and lawrence's leg will b broken....XD

Cause of this kiss i hav pimples!!!!!!!!!

Wee group photo!!!!!and look cheryl took so much space from me.....so sad...



This post is originally from nicholas any pirated thing u do wif this post and u will b eaten by the dogs of nicholas which r made from cookies!!!!!!!
director:nicholas
producer:nush
Co-producer:Elcheapo
Cast
roll of
Cheryl:cheryl
nicholas:nicholas
lawrence:lawrence
sunn:sunn
eythan:eythan
Calvin:calvin
Camera guy:uncle nicky
background:penang airport



BB for now going to cry about the journey in the sing airport next.....

No comments: