Sunday, November 9, 2008

some random stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD

Wazzap ppl i am bac again but now with sum stuff i like and also their kinda funny for me i dono about u....Anyway i just wrote this cause is kinda fun and also the next sentence will be about random stuff for example......I love Peanuts,nut are made from peanuts,peanuts are made by walnuts and walnuts r made by chocolate lol that was so random...Another random thing i kill ur pillow then u will fill the cushion lol!!!!!!!!!Wat else?????Oh ya did u know if u fart it will stink but if u shyt its no really smelly lol that was the onli thing in my mind lol kk i will show u sum random pictures now!!!!!look down

XD =D -_-" kk look down.....
i spot this picture on the sit of a plane lol so weird that is so not silky smooth lol....

Arabian ninja????????? lol

this picture is just weird lol.........


sleepy emperor shorty i think the girls do him too much until he slp......XD


This is a guy name Mah Hoy Ming that keeps getting beat up by girls and he is a person who likes to make me made and also he is sick....he bites his fingers and his hair is so........Also he smells like a guy that came out of a dustbin and also when he insult him he also laughs...wat is wrong with him???I did not 1 to put this photo but he had to push me till i had to do it and also prove that he bites is finger lol.....


this is a book that me and my friends like to read and also hav fun at the same time lol.....




a video made by me,derek,shane,chuan pin,bao shun and gabrielle lol and i call it egg crusher cause of wat we did in the video...enjoy =D

Well school is going to finish in 4 days trying to hav the best times with my frens but then love in the class is blocking all of that but i am still having fun going to miss my frens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So sad hav to leave and summore i going to australia next year lol.......

c u ppl another time

No comments: