Tuesday, July 15, 2008

YYY more Exams?????

Again i say Ahlo and halo and hello and hi and more haha!!!!!! anyway i got nothing else to write about so i am going to write about wats happening in my school hehe teacher pls if u see this dont scoldme pls.So here it goes and tomolo is a big day cause me and my friends hav to go for exam like sains,math and english which is gd cause tomolo when i hav the exam papers i get to miss all my form teachers classes haha but not all my friends are going for the exam sum of them hav to stay in class sad har.Oh ya almost 4got malu la before i wanted to write this i thought of writing about this then i 4got but now i remember hehe..... So sum of my friends like jy and sum more ppl r also taking exams but its BAHASA and its in another school so lucky but it is from morning until evening too bad.


Saving the best for last cause four special ppl r going to get interviews fom ppl i dont know but the bad part is that they r not going to the interview for money or sponsors.They r doing it to read for the teachers their reading and the way they answer questions

Final thing to say is gd luck to all of u for your exams and interviews and also gd luck to me
bb hope to write soon..

No comments: