Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sry for the late updated its just because when i was free i was to lazy and i had very little time to write cause i had so many thing to do but anyway i am here aren't I.So haha i told u i will write about the pt anyway this party is not for me but for my dad cause he is going to Australia.Which part ya it is the one and onli Brisbane.Just to tell u ppl that ask me that am i excited and the answer is yes(90% sure)So on friday night we went to Joel and Joshua's house for the party.They are so rich like money grows on trees.If u dono who is Joel and joshua u will see them in the photos later in the photos. I hav nothing else to say and just let the photos explain.



Lol my cars cool right!!!!!!!!(just joking its not min its their fathers)

Cool car right????

One of his other car i wish it was mine but the most cash i hav now is RM20.... Cool right????? hehe haha!!!!!XD
Eythan y u so fast go and take food we not yet start la!!!!!!!! no dont after this pic he took a lot of chicken!!!!!

MY dad and his sunday school students this is like onli 5% of them oh ya the 1 o the left is joel and the right is joshua

me preparing for worship and practising!!!!!!!!!!

Me and cal playing in front of a big crowd!!!!! if u were there u will fill the preasure of not to play wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad talking about his life in Penang!!!!

Cal staring at the camera i dono y????

Praying cause we hav too
This 1 is saying peace out yo!!!!!!!!!!! haha
my dad posing with the car with is a porshe and its not his car also he keeps telling me not to take his feet hehehe!!!!!!!!
Cool eh Eythan seat in the car like TAI KO but after this he could not get out of the car

The end to another nice,funny and exciting post i will be glad to write again soon and just to inform u my dad already reached Australia and stayin in sydney now
bb(bye bye)all the best to u dad if u see this post hahahahaha


















No comments: