Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My dads farewell party in Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the 1st day since my dad went to Australia.Still missing him i hope u all too.Anyway i wrote this today cause on monday wa bo tiam sia(that means that i hav no time)On that day a lot of ppl turn up for that memorable event that happened in Church.The amount of ppl that turn up was about 30-50 ppl i dont quite know the real number.So on that night we had nasi lemak for dinner and cake for dessert.We also had lawrence to do the games.All his games were cool funny but yet quiet weird in the sae time.So i lazy write liao so i will let the pictures explain the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY!!!

Me and Cal with nothing to do coz we were waiting for my dad to park the car so we took this funny picture and i was wearing a ali star wars shirt!!!!!!!!!haha i thought that it would be fun if i wrote that there haha....XD
My dad with Kim Beng,Sunn,Cherly,Aunty Jolene and Uncle Danny taking a group photo!!!!!!!!!
Kim Beng,Jared and Cal staring seriously at the food like the song Stop and Stare..Haha
Lawrence dono do wat with the rice i just thought that it would be fun putting it in haha
Makan time so hungry and the food was so delicious and spicy weee drank so much orange juice haha i am not a hot person... hahahaXD

Lawrence laughing and clappin cause of his own joke he laughed so loudly that every one can hear him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and Bryan eating again cause the food was so tasty!!!!!!!!!!the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like this photo cause look at Jared with the bananas and the fun part is that my mum doesn't even know hahaha????? how did my mum not know???
This 1 was a game that we played and Jared and Joseph was partners.Joseph was playing the girl part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was 1 part of the game that the boy(lawrence) had to kiss the girl(calvin) and the girl will say "pu yao zhe yang" haha
So unlucky and i was playing the girl and my partner Ian did a funny thing haha
There was so much laughter that the dog(maxy)also had fun and turned upside down look how cute is it!!!!!!!
This game was fun cause my dad had to drink the water that BJ is holding and BJ must do the same.What happened was that my dad drank the water and then he poured all his water on BJ's shirt it was cool and funny.
Staring around and looking at BJ talk about his life in Penang before going back to Indonesia!!!!!!!
The staring gang members were Me,Jared,Sunn,Cal,Ben Ong,Joseph,Ian and Joshua.
GROUP PHOTO TIME HAHAHA THIS WAS THE SERIOUS 1.
The finale we all did funny staff and my dad jumped on lawrence and if u look carefully u can see lawrence under my dad haha=)



Another story i wrote and i hav past my jersey number which is 13.im surprise that i could write so many times wow and this is the end of the first day without my dad pls hope that my dad ge a job in Brisbane













No comments: