Friday, July 11, 2008

The trip 2 MANUKAN ISLAND yeepee

After a tiering first day we finally got back to the hotel for a night sleep.Then on the second day we woke up at 6:30 it was so hard to wake up but thnks to sunn i could get up.Then we had wan tan mee for breakfast and drinks.After breakfast we walked to the jeti...This is wat happen there let the pictures explain......




This is us wondering around for instructions....lalala


this is a view of MANUKAN ISLANDnice huh it is very cooling there
I did not knoe wat i was doing it just looks nice
hehe!!!!!!

this may look like a pose from Eythan but it is actually Eythan throwing sand around with Kai Sheng and ian.....
GROUP photo time haha!!!!!!! nice huh


this is so cool and sad this photo is taken when we left the island....
T_T
I WONT WRITE BOUT THE AFTERNOON CAUSE I HAV NO PHOTOS BUT I TELL U NOW WATHAPPEN IN THE AFTERNOON WE WENT FOR LUNCH THEN WE WENT FOR TEAM STRATERGIS(I THINK I SPELL WRONG) AND TEAM MOVEMENT..
THEN THE NEXT POST WILL TELL U WAT HAPPEN..
BB(BYE BYE) FOR NOW AGAIN


















No comments: