Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day of my dads farewell

The day where my dad flies to Australia....What a sad day!!!!!!!!!!(so hard to see him go away)XD My dad left for Australia on Tuesday first he flew to KL and then at 8pm he flew to Australia.He reached there at 4:30am in Penang time.When we were in the airport quite a lot of ppl turn out at the airport.So my dad sat on the plane JETSTAR from KL to Australia.Later in the pictures u can see how many ppl went.......................HAHA let the pictures o the work...


Me,Cal,Ian and Kenny taking a group photo in the Airport.Look Ian and Cal in school uniforms they PONTENG school haha =) XD(just joking)
This is the group photo of all the ppl that went there i am going to say their names from the left Here i go Ian, Nicholas(me),Cal,Kenny,Penny,Pastor Edward,Ians mum,Aunty Jane,Aunty Lean Mei,Kim Beng,My Mum,Eythan,My Dad,aunty cheng liu,Aunty Irene,Joshua wong's mum and last but not list Joshua wong!!!!!!hehehehe So many ppl!!!!
Team Contact going to Australia for tour???????? just joking la.
Cal taking a photo of himself using my dads big camera!!!!!!!!
A photo when we were praying and look at Cal digging his ear haha




2 days since my dad go to Australia and he has a facebook account come to my account and add him hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After we all went back we went for floorball at night it was very tiring.






No comments: