Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Day of joy and shame!!!!!!!!!!

today,Thursday the day of many thing like my meetingthe head mistress i will explain later, my classmates Bahasa Story Telling Competitions.First i will sart with y i hav to meet the principal.So u know i one i wote about the Kem motivasi ya she found my note book and my file so she kept it in her office assuming that i will go and take it...(arh thats quiet weird cause how could i remember whether i took my file back or not so she ask me to meet her and she kind of scolded me!!!???!!! Then she said that she wants to see how my upsr marks turns out!!!!! weird hah y my school must change to her as a principal!!! hah sad.Now the nice part my schools Bahasa Story Telling competition.my classmates Jazz and Mar Herh Sun. they yr all very smart and fun to bully hehe...Dont tell them.So the story starts with my classmate Mar Herh Sun. He has to memorize a english story for the Public spell competition and the a Bahasa story.So the started very well and in a sudden he 4got a line then he stoped and said um??? Then he continued and then he 4got another line then he said the end in bahasa.Then my classmate Jazz went next. she on the other hand memorized everything and said everything she needed too.Later on 2nite i hav to go for a movie called THE DARK KNIGHT(just to tell u its Batman cause sum ppl dont know wats that.) its going to be so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeeee XD




Now we r just 6 days away from seeing my dad to go to u know where!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

I'm nt cr3@t!v3..l0lz said...

he did???n jazz did pretty well dat day!!!n the dark knight is kinda scary(ppl)...na i gt ntg