Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at psc(Penang Swimming Club)

Today which is Wednesday,the day after the first state training after coming back from Sabah i still miss that place...So,be4 i go to the dinner i like to say about my day well!! arh to start of the day pass quiet fast and my exam papers went well and everything else and then came my school tuition.We had to do Karangan which i dislike and then it became worse i lost my latihan book so i had to do behind the paper.It was so hard to turn back and then turn to the front page and then turn if back again.After that finally we finished.I will skip the afternoon cause there was nothing much.Finallywe come to the real subject.Dinner!!!!!!!!!We we had dinner at psc which is Penang Swimming Club and then we had a free dinner 2.Thnks again Uncle James for the dinner.We had chicken,vege,mushrooms,prawn,fish,steam fish and more.Then we had a lot of food on the table sry no photo... these are sum photos.1 photo shows before we went for dinner cause i thought it was cool if i put this photo in hehe!!!!




I did not know my dog could do that!!!! WHO KNEW????

Malu la all the food in my mouth!!!!!!CHICKEN!!!!!!!

This photo is showing that we are half way there from finishing
Now we r 3 quaters done hehe getting closer!!!!!!
Finish liao onli left the fish head and sum fried thing dunno whats that???XD
Desert tasted like milk or like melted Vanilla ice cream???
it was quiet good actually!!!





this is another end to another story and we are just
7 days away from seeing my dad go to
Australia his favourite vacation spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











No comments: