Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Remembering stuff


To admit i didnt update this blog because i actually forgot about my blog lol....until my friend asked me: "Yo, Nick do you know that i am freakin' bored and you are like usually like a fun guy so please update your blog so that i can like you know read or spam the post =P and please make it long!!" and then in my mind i was like oh ya my blog and look now i am like updating it XD thanks man so much haha XD...
Also another thing that is serious awesome is that WE( sharks) finally won on court 5 after all those games we finally won!!!! i wish we could play on court 4 because we haven't lost on that court before but Oh Ya we finally won!!!! i think the score was 17-10 i think...everyone was like super pro..but on the bad side is that i let in a few because of my mistakes... T_T At least we won!!!! but on the bright side i got another hat-trick...XD


Training Training Training so sad.....I think i have training again on Thursday..and try to imagine me playing with does Super Pro foreign players from like Finland,Australia and Sweden..and then imagine how fast they are...total torture XD but i have to get use to it XD
and Finally i know some of you people are excited that im coming back and some not to happy to see me coming back...and some news to the people that is not happy, well too bad i am coming back so you better be happy!!! u have 1 month to prepare XD... OK im going to say the dates so ont ask anymore and the dates are 9TH JUNE 2009 and make sure u have welcome home gifts for me too when u see me XD!!!! and by the way my dad's coming back too so be very impatient of wanting me to get BACK and also Anne Stephanie Peterson stop saying that u miss me because you already told me that like 10 times XD and i get the message XD so dont need to tell me anymore...
Oh and another thing my school holiday's are ending tomorrow do u know how sad is that??? and i have like no more holiday's until i get back...Why Why Why is that Happening and dont worry only 6 weeks away from me coming back XD

No comments: