Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh ya!!!!

Wazzuuupppp me homi's how you guys doing????(dont need to answer)
I am finally updating my blog again and again izn't that just great...well the reason im updating again and again is because i have school holiday's til end of April so i'll just update to take time and i'll try to find as many things as i can to write!!! XD


1st of all i would like to congratz Ms. Anne Stephanie Peterson for passing her driving test and now I am going to have a Personal drive when i get back!!! oh ya!!!! and also after centuries later of me asking one friend name Denise she finally blogs about me and hat good timing, she even put on such a nice picture!!! XD what good friends XD
Getting so bored this day's no idea why??!!??? just somehow starting to get really bored all day and becoming so lazy to do anything but sleep,watch tv and play ps3...going to have cell bonding this friday with my youth friends!!! Tim u better have my sushi ready!!! XD and no more tennis dodge ball it hurts too much!!! XD
ok im going to end it here... bye bye til next time...

No comments: