Monday, April 20, 2009

Now Depressed and later Motivated

Haix had a match last night like every other Monday night....lost 10-8 yet to win in that court 5...i managed to score 2 goals but like always i made few mistakes and we had to pay for it by letting in the goals...so depressed and also the other reason is that i ran out of cash and i have nothing to do at home now, all i can do at home is to play ps3,read books, do weights... 1 last thing that is depressing me is that my friends from Hun Bin all went to visit the teachers in our old school and they forgot about me!!! T_T how sad is that.....
When i get back you guys from my old school are going down...
anyways lol what motivates me is that Manchester United lost their match against everton and i feel so GOOD...and also that Chelsea beat Arsenal...feel sad for Arsenal but oh well...Chelsea's good too..and also another thing is that i will be able to go back to Penang in June and play in the Penang League...and another thing is that my friends from Hun Bin still remembers me... and they are all going to give me presents or else ill make them take me to Sushi King!! XD

and also the girl i said that i liked last time is looking way hotter now...thats what i heard from my friends!!! XD lol so random but its true...would it be weird if i said i still liked her after 4 months of not talking to her???? XD

ok im going now.... nothing else to write..hope to update soon...

No comments: