Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why hello hello hello!!! how you people doing???? well it must be good because you're reading my blog hehe!!! XD also i Made a break through with my friends here in Australia...ok what i mean is that i am finally getting friends that are white or black or Asian hehe right now after reading this i think people are going to be "nice job Nick, but dont you think that's a little racist???" that i what i think mostly what people would say lol!! XD
I am actually feeling quiet happy right now even though i just came back from the television watching Manchester United winning 2-0 against Manchester City..do you know that i could be watching Arsenal vs Chelsea right now but i rather write a new post in my blog...and thats how much i love you people that is reading my little bloggy!! XD
A sad thing that i like to say about Mr. Calvin is that he actually forgot about my blogs URL...do you know what that makes me feel like???? that makes me feel so left out or maybe lonely or maybe forgotten, just joking i dont really care if he forgot because once i go back to Penang ill make him pay by making him buy Tanduri Chicken for me or maybe also take me to Sushi..hehe Cal you better watch out!! XD...if you find it scary please forgive me XD please dont come and find me and ask your parents to like slap me or something..an that is just very scary!!
Ok ok change subject no more about Mr.Calvin..and another thing is that Mr.Calvin missed my birthday and he didnt say Happy Birthday to me at all XD well ill forgive him besides his Calvin you got to forgive him XD please dont take this stuff to seriously please i'm just joking around XD wow i just talked about calvin again...
ok now I'm going to write about the good stuff..lets see what can i write...hmm...oh here's one im coming back in 5 weeks time yay!!!! celebration time??? or maybe not... anyway im little short of cash because i well... have too many things to get so little short of money write now so forgive me if i forget to get what i owe you!!! XD sophia i think i can get your tim tam hehe XD
ok i have to go to sleep now getting a little late and no!!!! arshavin was so close to score!!! no!!!! oh well got to go now... and please if you think im bragging about me too much tell me so that i dont get worse!! XD

No comments: