Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I finally updated

Wassup people i finally updated my blog after like what 5-6weeks?????
i was a little lazy and also quiet busy with my work and other stuff...
so far everything is going fine....(just for those people who are going to ask about this)
arh my school so far is like awesome...
Some people in my school are quiet sick minded(not me)
got friends and got money and no girlfriend yet....
so far English class is the hardest class in all the class I'm taking and the funnest class i have so far is physical education(sports)
i learned how to play hockey and i also signed up for my schools hockey and soccer team!!and i don't even know when do i have practice...XD
English is seriously hard it has nothing to do with the English we are doing in Penang public schools....believe me guys...
Doing a book report about the Holocaust which is hard...
then i also have french,music,health,society & environment, woodwork and some other stuff....
Finally Floorball well didn't have training for about 5 weeks now and i am a little rusty, the only training i have is playing social matches on Monday nights with my teammates....

Oh well time to go i have a book report to finish...hope to update soon and hopefully bring some photos in...

Congrats Bullets in the Div2 league and don't worry guys will be back in Penang sooner then you will know....


No comments: