Saturday, February 14, 2009

Its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello people once again to my blog which hopefully you people enjoy reading.......And the reason i named it "its finally here" is because there are things that i have been waiting for to come for a long time and its finally here......and those things are:

1)i finally get my 3 chance to get my first floorball goal in a game in the year 2009......hopefully i get it if not.....i have to wait for another week just to get that chance again.....and i really want a goal because arh arh arh.....oh my goodness i didn't even know why i wanted it so much.....In my mind i thought i had all the reasons and now i lost it.....how sad....XD oh well...better go think about the answer maybe thats why i cant score its because i dont have a reason????maybe???? or im not good enough????? oh well who knows????

2) Well the 2nd thing is really arh.....wait i have no idea what is the 2nd thing?????Oh My Goodness i thought i had everything planned.....Oh Man.....Well let me see arh look finally its valentines day!!!!!!!!! haha the love is in the air...so give roses and give chocolate while i sleep....hehe....hey by the way anyone saw cubid yet????XD Well i didnt the only thing that happened today is that while taking a door down JOEL my friend that is staying with my let the edge of the door fall on to my leg and it so freaking painful*sorry about the language* theres like a really deep cut in my leg......haha but it was fun....*next post show you people pictures....*

3)Cant believe i am writing number 3 when i can barely write number 2 but owh well.....let me see what else i can write...oh theres 1 arh....finally there is 20 people that said that they miss me and they are : oh man i cant remember....i have a horrible memory of remembering names....so sad for me....

Oh well thats all i wanna say for tonight.....and guys i miss u all a lot....happy now??????and yes i am having a good time here.....and yes i got your presents already....







No comments: