Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Revenge is sweet(I have to write this no more pity to u boy)

This is a story about a little short boy named Khoo Hoe Shen or what we ppl call him lotion and also Endy(i think onli 5 ppl calls him that).Anyway if u r wondering y is the title is "revenge is sweat"its because of this fella which i mention earlier.If u read the chat box he said that i like this girl who's name is Jazz because i talk to her in class.U wan to know y i talk to her its bcoz she is my partner in class.So the KPC(hoe shen) thinks that i like her because he cant find any1 else to say that i like that person(u may not get wat this means) and u also know that last post which i say i will reveal who is ... ... ... i did not wanted to say it anymore cause he keep asking me not to say if not his GF(girlfriend) will hate him.Anyway the girl is Ms Por Yi Min which is about his height but taller.Since standard 4 he had a crush on her and then he said that he has a girlfriend to cover that she likes that girl.And just to tell u now Hoe shen u lucky i nvr call u lotion and also u r imbarrasing yourself in class,and also very annoying and also disturbing(i wrote this after cikgu low ask me to calm down hahaha!!!!!)


sry to the ppl that dont like this post.It was just that i was really mad at him until i kicked the wall until i hurt my leg and also i kicked so hard at the wall the wall had no crack or anything.I was in pain and laughing a the same time.So the other thing that calm me down was a penguin which is cute but i cant show u the picture now cause my com got problem.sry to ppl like jazz or yi min for using your name in this post but i was not mad at u but at that person which u all know.Again i am sayin this and it is MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!!! oppps i just fell from my bed .that hurt hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See u ppl again in school or churhc or sumwhere bb.Pls also ask your frens to visit this amazing blog hahaha!!!!(oh my gdness y no1 ever say that i laugh to much?????????ALso oh my goodness i write so much already

3 comments:

Low Kang Boon said...

calm down.....

I'm nt cr3@t!v3..l0lz said...

gerr....stupid!! don even talk bout me with that stupid lotion thingy!!

Anonymous said...

but some1 said not hoe shen!!!........