Friday, August 8, 2008

wat a day to end my exam haha!!!!

Alo ppl long time no see.Did u miss me??? haha.today friday which is also known as opening day of Olympics and 1 day after my exams.So i am quite happy cause my marks for chinese and bahasa and maths were ok.My chinese got 72.5%marks and bahasa 60% and maths 87.5 haha quite good for a dumb guy ha ha???So 2day after school me,ernst,kim chuan,hoe shen,yimin,hee jin and sarah were suppose to go watch mummy III the sumthing.cant remember.Then went we went it ended up onli 5 ppl went those ppl were me,hoe shen,yi min,sarah and hee jin.It was very scary.So,we went without lunch.Then we went to watch the movie.and u know wat happended??? This guy name hoe shen crawed under the seats to find our popcorn and he kicked other ppls chair and i had to say sry then he kicked me.and also i almost fell a sleep then that yi min and hee jin go and wake me up becoz they nid to go to the toilet or sumthing!!!!But it was fun cause we had a popcorn fight in the cinema.. And the girls lost hahahah XD.Then after the movie my and hoe shen went away from the girls then hoe shen went to look for yi min and the rest for the whole mall. y would he do that?? So after that we went back and this are sum photos.actually onli 2

Look me sleeping and sry that i 4got to rotate it.hahahaha so sleepy
I asked hoe shen to post cooly and the way he post is like a clown and a little freaky.



From the last post i said that he had a crush on ... ... ... well i will tell u in the next post i will say prepare yourself if u think u know who pls write it to me in the blog.And got malaysia in badminton and the rest Malaysia boleh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(not)

bb for now tune in for the next post and i will be saying every week who is the best fren for the week haha could be boy or girl hahaha!!!! and also the lamest!!!!!!(lamest maybe not)


Malaysia boleh -_-''' i said it agaain arh bb

8 comments:

yimin said...

since when u gt so high marks in ur exam?very weird i think....oh well

yimin said...

anyway....nice blog

Low Kang Boon said...

I feel so happy with the result that you get, Especially in your BM.Im so proud of you. DOn't always say you are dumb because you are a clever boy.Must work hard in your coming exam....

NiChOlAs said...

who is this unknown???

Endy Khoo Hoe Shen said...

nick,i write finish 1st one lol?

Endy Khoo Hoe Shen said...

change the title already nick,u happy now?

Anonymous said...

u get so high marks becoz of yr partner teach u mah!hahax!!

I'm nt cr3@t!v3..l0lz said...

the unknown is me la u stupid lotion