Wednesday, September 10, 2008

day 2 of UPSR!!!!!!!and cant wait for after UPSR

im back ppl and writing again.Well day 2 was not so bad but day 1 was better so we started with maths it wasn't very hard but there was 1 question that made me count a lot but in the nd it was so simple haha!!!!!!Next we had chinese objective it was hard for me but actually i think it was very hard not just hard.Anyway then we had about 20minutes break then we went back to play and our form teachers was like panicking wat may come out in the chinese essay.Well,1 of the titles she asked us to prepare came out hahaha!!!!!In the exam hall a girl name Por Yi Min who was beside me tried to sleep but then her paper fell under patricks table and he didn,t notice that he was stepping on it.THen Yi Min did not know wat to do and i was laughing.It was quiet hilarious,then when the teachers started to collect the papers her paper flew into the front of the hall.She also did not know wat to do and there was a teacher that went near the paper but did not notice the paper.It was so funny then we asked the guy infront of me to take the paper but he didn't dare so i was asking yi min to go and take it but she was scared haha!!!!In the end no teachers was looking so she took it.Then the guy behind me was asking for his pencil back bcoz i lended from him bcoz i could not find sum of my pencils!!!!Then there were 4 pencils which is the same but then he wanted the longest 1 so he kept asking me to give him that 1 there is no differents la!!!!Then after awhile he kena marah from 1 of the teachers and i was laughing and he was blaming me!!!!!I was like thinking coulden't he like wait????Then it was such a relive the 2nd day finally finished and now the last day is coming bb for now will be writing tomolo night bb and pls ask your friends to view my blog haha bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

Low Kang Boon said...

tomorrow is the last day...all the best to u...good luck ^^